FRANCE : Shipping costs are FREE for a cumulative purchase of 100 € for private customers or 300 € for booksellers. Delivery times are generally 2 or 3 working days.
OUTSIDE OF FRANCE: Shipping costs depend on the destination country. Most of the time, several options are available.
Indications for delivery times are in working days and may vary due to the worldwide sanitary situation!
We work with several carriers for the shipping of our books:
• "Untracked / Uninsured" shipping is interesting due to its low costs, but (as its name indicates) it doesn't provide any tracking. This shipping method doesn't apply to France.
Delivery times are from 6 to 45 days, depending on the destination country.
• Colissimo offers worldwide shipping with a tracking number. You can easily find this number on your LiberDistri profile.
Delivery times depend on the destination. For a France delivery, it takes 2 to 3 days. 4 to 7 days are required for delivery in Europe and it can take up to 14 days for the rest of the world.
• Delivengo provides a worldwide tracked shipping except for France destinations and only for parcels lighter than 2kg.
Warning: for some destinations, Delivengo doesn't provide tracking once the parcel has left France. You can find below a non-exhaustive list of countries that are guaranteed to have tracking till the end of the package's journey:
- In Europe: Albania, Armenia, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Gibraltar, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, United-Kingdom.
- Outside of Europe: Cayman Islands, Indonesia, Japan, Jordan, Lebanon, Malta, New-Zealand, Russia, Thaïland, USA, Vanuatu.
We pack our books very carefully, most of the time with custom-made boxes, bubble wrap, foam, etc... since we also hate receiving damaged books. And because we can easily be reached by phone, we don't want to be shouted at if books arrive damaged because of a lack of packaging!
Nevertheless, if a package is damaged (we even have had pictures showing tire marks on some boxes!) you must absolutely make a claim at the time of delivery, otherwise you know how it goes ("No, we would never damage a package, you must have damaged it yourself!")...
Please note that if you buy a preorder and an "available item" together, your order will not be shipped until the preordered item is released. If you want to get the books that are already available, the best way is to place two separate orders.
Please keep in mind that, if you place an order for books and prints or posters, your order will be shipped in two different parcels in order not to damage the prints.