After the success of Métro Châtelet Direction Cassiopée, Caurette Editions are continuing to publish giant-sized new edition of the legendary Valerian books, printed using a facsimile of the original pages.
Released in 1981, Brooklyn Station Terminus Cosmos marks the end of the previous book, Métro Châtelet Direction Cassiopée. Pierre Christin takes us through time and space to finish this skillfully orchestrated story, beautifully illustrated again by the eminent Jean-Claude Mézières!
Exclusive bonus material, photos and previously unpublished panels will be shared with this edition.
- Hardcover, printed with metallic ink and gloss lamination
- Back canvas with silver hot stamping
- Giant-sized book: 35 x 47 cm! (13.7 x 18.5 inches)
- Limited edition of 499 copies, numbered and signed by the authors
- Cover pages with silver print-in perforation pattern
- Language: FRENCH
- Full color printing of the original pages
- 27 extra pages, including 8 pages full of exclusive pictures and a bonus interview with the authors (in French)
- 80 pages printed on luxurious Fedrigoni 170g paper, signatures sewn with an endband to reinforce the structural integrity of the spine
- Comes with a real-sized replica print (40 x 50 cm) of an original page
- Protective package designed specifically to shield and protect the book
- ISBN: 979-10-96315-04-8
- Price: 195 € (shipping to Europe included)